IBM Cognos Integration Server V10.1 and IBM Cognos Command Center V10.1
deliver business user driven data integration and automation
(IBM Announcement ENUSZP13-0244 - 14.05.2013)
IBM® Cognos® Integration Server V10.1 and IBM Cognos Command Center®
V10.1 complement the IBM technology leadership in performance management and business intelligence solutions by providing access to a variety of specialized data sources and a self-service user experience, enabling data integration and automation to be simple, fast, reliable, and secure.
Cognos Integration Server is a data bridge that:
- Bridges from Oracle Essbase, Oracle Hyperion Financial Management, and Oracle Hyperion Planning applications to IBM DB2® , Oracle RDBMS, MicrosoftTM SQL Server, and text file output.
- Enables Oracle Hyperion data to be used with a variety of performance management processes, reporting applications, and data warehouses.
Cognos Command Center enables business users to automate processes across their business applications by:
- Automating complex tasks across multiple computing environments and applications.
- Offering plug-ins supporting essential business processes such as automated data reconciliation and business intelligence applications such as performance management and Oracle Hyperion.
Cognos Integration Server and Cognos Command Center are each available in a Starter Edition and a Standard Edition.
IBM Cognos Integration Server V10.1 and IBM Cognos Command Center V10.1 are based upon Star Analytics' software products. The software helps address the crossenterprise challenge to integrate and automate a hybrid mix of applications and heterogeneous business analytics information.
IBM Cognos Integration Server extracts and moves data into data warehouses and repositories for use with performance management and business intelligence applications. It supports a variety of data sources, including, but not limited to:
- Oracle Essbase
- Oracle Hyperion Planning and
- Oracle Hyperion Financial Management
IBM Cognos Command Center introduces simplicity and control by enabling business
users to automate processes across their business applications. The product:
- Enables self-service automation allowing business users to view and run business processes on an ad-hoc basis.
- Provides an interface designed for business users that supports mobility.
- Centralizes automation processes providing insight and control of who ran what, where, when, and how.