IBM Cognos Business Intelligence on Cloud V10.2.2
supports business users, report authors, and administrators alike by simplifying end-user functionality
(IBM Announcement ENUSZP15-0151 - 24.03.2015)
IBM(R) Cognos(R) Business Intelligence on Cloud V10.2.2, hosted using IBM SoftLayer(R) dedicated servers, transforms data into meaningful and useful insights. Interactive and static reports, and dashboards, provide historical and current views of your business and create data-driven outcomes to help make confident decisions and improve operational efficiencies. Cognos Business Intelligence on Cloud V10.2.2 delivered software as a service (SaaS) enables:
• Tier-based model with flexibility in user roles, user growth, and service level.
• Lower cost of entry and reduction in capital expenditures.
• More effective use of IT budgets and predictability in spending.
• Rapid deployment, software upgrades, and system maintenance.
• Secured and scalable single-tenant or bare metal environment.
Cognos Business Intelligence on Cloud helps your organization to ...
• Make confident decisions: Leverage existing investments in trusted data sources.
• Deliver information: Cognos Business Intelligence on Cloud provides a service for delivering predictive views of performance.
• Outperform expectations: Transform your business from a reactive operation to a proactive organization.
• Encourage collaboration: Quickly deliver on user demand for collaboration and report distribution while avoiding costly data silos.
• Accelerate delivery: Improve application delivery cycles when using a dedicated preproduction environment.