DB2 Advanced Enterprise Server Edition V11.1 !
An enterprise database solution for transactional and analytic workloads
IBM DB2 Advanced Enterprise Server Edition provides a comprehensive database solution for the enterprise. The solution offers data warehousing, transactional and analytics capabilities in one package. It provides advanced features for storage optimization, in-memory computing, reliable system availability, and workload management tools. The solution also helps ensure high performance, actionable insight, continuous availability and reliability, at lower cost.
DB2 Advanced Enterprise Server Edition offers these features and benefits:
- Improves application performance and analytics for faster decisions.
- Delivers high availability and disaster recovery capabilities.
- Provides a secure, flexible environment.
- Interfaces with a variety of data more efficiently.
- Improves productivity and reduces administration efforts.
DB2 Advanced Enterprise Server Edition includes the functions and tools needed for large, complex enterprise environments, and is ideal for both transactional and data warehouse workloads.
This edition includes all the functions and features of the DB2 Enterprise Server Edition with the following:
- Full data compression
- BLU Acceleration
- pureScale clustering
- Workload management
- Distributed partitioning functionality (DPF)
- Federation between DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows databases and databases from other vendors, including Oracle database and SQL Server
- Queue-based replication (Q Replication) between three DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows systems
- Change Data Capture (CDC) replication between a DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows source and another DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows 11.1 target for the purpose of HADR
- Cognos(R) Analytics
The following tools can be used with any supported version of DB2 Advanced Enterprise Server Edition. Similarly, any of these tools that were included with previous versions of DB2 Advanced Enterprise Server Edition can be used with DB2 Advanced Enterprise Server Edition 11.1, if supported.
- IBM Data Server Manager Enterprise Edition
- IBM Data Studio
- InfoSphere(R) Data Architect (10 authorized users)
DB2 Advanced Enterprise Server Edition can be deployed on Linux, UNIX, or Windows servers of any size, from one processor to hundreds of processors, and on both physical and virtual servers.
DB2 11.1 Advanced Enterprise Server Edition is available on a processor value unit (PVU), per Authorized User Single Install (AUSI), or per terabyte charge metric.
|compare editions||DB2 license calculation||DB2 price lists|