IBM General Price Harmonization
Effective July 1 2015
(IBM Announcement ZA15-1112 - 01.04.2015)
Effective July 1, 2015, IBM® is announcing a worldwide price harmonization across the software product portfolio.
Passport Advantage® Express Suggested Retail Prices (SRP) and Passport Advantage Suggested Volume Prices (SVP), as applicable, for the following categories of products, are included in this announcement:
- Passport Advantage Eligible Products from the Business Analytics, Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure, Collaboration Solutions, Enterprise Content Management, Industry Solutions, Information Management, Rational®, Security Systems, and WebSphere® Brands.
- Media and documentation packs associated with the Passport Advantage Eligible Products.
- Selected other non-Passport Advantage Products
For most products, the following price harmonization changes will apply:
- Prices will increase by 5% in Euro based countries
- Prices will increase by 5% in Denmark, India, Sweden and U.K.
- Prices will increase by 10% in Norway and South Africa
- Prices will remain unchanged in Switzerland and U.S. Dollar based countries
For a small number of products, price harmonization adjustments will deviate slightly from the assumptions above. In some cases there will be a higher price increase or a price reduction, but overall most of the price changes will not exceed plus or minus 5%.
For affected eligible products and their associated media and documentation packs, price harmonization changes are applicable for all eligible product offerings, including Software License and 12-months Software Subscription & Support (S&S), Software S&S Renewal, Software S&S Reinstatement, Trade up License and 12-months Software S&S, Monthly Licensing and Software as a Service (SaaS). Price changes are applicable for Software S&S Renewals pertaining to a coverage period beginning on or after July 1, 2015 regardless of when payment is received.
Announced pricing will be available on April 28, 2015 from IBM or from your IBM Business Partner.