IBM Informix Workgroup Edition 14.10
Simply powerfull - the database for medium-sized enterprises
- Powerful and cost-effective - the database solution for mid-sized companies and branches.
- The Informix Workgroup Edition has been industry-proven for years and is preferred by manufacturing, commercial and shipping companies.
- Thanks to easy-to-build cluster solutions, the Workgroup Edition is the central building block for high-performance and secure data storage in companies.
Scope and functions
- Maximum 24 CPU cores and 32 GB memory are the main difference between the Workgroup Edition and the Enterprise Edition.
- Cluster solutions with HDR or SDS are possible with a maximum of two secondary nodes.
- Enterprise Replication is available without restrictions.
- Authorized User Single Install (AU).
All users who in principle have access to an installation of the product must be licensed.
Not usable in scenarios with indeterminable users such as access via websites.
- IBM Processor Value Units (PVU), licensing of processor cores, calculation depends on processor performance.
- Virtual Processor Core (VPC), licensing of the processor cores available physically or through virtualization.
- Limited Use Socket License (LUS), Licensing of single processor sockets.
This license is currently only available from selected OEM/ESA distributors.
Please ask us for the special conditions!
Pricing information (2023)
- Authorized User Single Install 703,- EURO per AU
- IBM Processor Value Units 22.500,- EURO per 100 PVUs
- Virtual Processor Core 15.648,- EURO per VPC
- Limited Use Socket License - Prices on request
(All price information in EURO, additional taxes, non-binding and exclusively for business partners in Germany)