Admin-Scout for Informix
A separate server for monitoring, administration and tuning of Informix databases
Support for Informix Administrators
You are an administrator and responsible for the availability of your company’s database?
Your support means to be on standby around the clock with short reaction times and high pressure in the case of a problem?
Look ahead and simplify the administration of your IBM Informix data base systems. Reduce the effort with automatized monitoring and alarming.
Get direct an overview of the important performance parameters of your system. Use the Admin-Scout Dashboard for a quick overview and the drill-down function for the details.
Optimize the performance and response times of your applications. Analyse the performance over daily or weekly periods. Switch on the SQL trace to find time-intensive statements.
Focus on the essentials and use the Admin-Scout for automated monitoring. The alarm system of the Admin-Scout is finely configurable and reports alarms priority-controlled. Stay undisturbed by trivialities and recognize immediately if it really burns.
- Easiest way to start with Informix administration;
- access to all Informix instances in the corporate network;
- configuration and administration via a central tool;
- automation, monitoring, prioritized alarming;
- dashboards and meaningful reporting;
- bottleneck analysis, evaluation of performance data with detailed diagrams;
- automation of tasks (task scheduling);
- combined database and system monitoring;
- Best practice plug-ins from CURSOR Informix Support;
- Informix service and support up to 7x24 additionally on top.