IBM IoT Building Insights delivers foundational IoT platform to help owners and operators manage connected buildings and drive optimal performance of entire enterprise
(IBM Europe Software Announcement ENUSZP18-0216, dated June 26, 2018)
IBM IoT Building Insights is a solution designed for collecting sensor data, performing robust analytics, and enabling better decision making in connected buildings. Through the collection, analysis, and storage of a building's sensor data, owners and operators gain actionable insights to optimize building performance and management for financial and regulatory requirements.
As a robust, scalable, and flexible IoT platform, IoT Building Insights creates value along the entire building transformation journey for both new construction and retrofits.
IoT Building Insights provides services that can be deployed for the following activities:
• Collect, store, and analyze data across an entire global enterprise.
• View accurate contextual map of an enterprise's vitals.
• Develop brand-differentiating experiences in buildings through augmented intelligence.
• Advance extensive experience in real estate and facility management.
• Perform global and large-scale delivery.
Clients can also purchase non-production environment Instances of IBM IoT Building Insights. The non-production Instance can be used to test and prove value in the solution, test connecting devices of any type, and to run proof of concepts. Each non-production Instance can support up to 10 client devices. If the client wishes to increase the number of devices, they must deploy the production offering.