Announcement of IBM price adjustments for Informix 14.10
IBM announces worldwide price adjustments for its software portfolio with an announcement on September 10th. This includes Informix products from January 1, 2020.
For sales within the Federal Republic of Germany, Informix prices will be increased by approximately 3%. This applies to both new licenses and product maintenance (renewals).
Registered visitors can view IBM's prices for Informix 14.10 here!
An excerpt from the announcement can be found here:
Price Change(s): 2020 Global Price Harmonization
Announcement Number: 320-013
Announcement Date: Sep 10 2019
Effective Date: Jan 01 2020
Effective January 1, 2020, IBM® is making modest price changes which will improve worldwide price harmonization across the software product portfolio. Passport Advantage® Express Suggested Retail Prices (SRP) and Passport Advantage Suggested Volume Prices (SVP), as applicable, for the following categories of products, are included in this announcement:
- Passport Advantage Eligible Products from the IBM Cloud, IBM Data and AI, Collaboration Solutions, Transaction Processing Software, Internet of Things, IBM Security, Talent Management Solutions, Watson Customer Engagement, Watson Health and Watson Platform Brands.
- Media and documentation packs associated with the Passport Advantage Eligible Products.
- Selected other non-Passport Advantage Products
For most products, the following price harmonization changes will apply:
- 3% increase Worldwide with the following exceptions;
- 5% Australia, Canada, India, and United Kingdom
- 7% Norway, and South Africa
- 10% Sweden
For a small number of products, price harmonization adjustments will deviate slightly from the assumptions above. In some cases there will be a higher price increase or a price reduction, but overall most of the price changes will not exceed plus or minus 5%.
For affected eligible products and their associated media and documentation packs, price harmonization changes are applicable for all eligible product offerings, including Software License and 12-months Software Subscription & Support (S&S), Software S&S Renewal, Software S&S Reinstatement, and Trade up License and 12-months Software S&S.
Price changes are applicable for Software S&S Renewals pertaining to coverage period beginning on or after January 1, 2020 regardless of when payment is received.
Announced pricing will be available on September 10, 2019 from IBM or from your IBM Business Partner.
The complete IBM Announcement can be found at this link:
Announcement Number: 320-013 - Price Change(s): 2020 Global Price Harmonization