IBM User Group Day - May 19 & 20, 2020
You are invited!
Join IBM for User Group Day, a unique virtual experience. IBM is uniting over a dozen IBM User Groups for a 2-day virtual conference with 6 tracks each day featuring user groups, offering management, developers and support staff with expert advice, lessons, demos, keynotes, feedback sessions, and more. Learn more about the technologies you use every day, start a conversation, ask questions, or find new User Groups to connect with.
Technical sessions, more than 15 different areas, ranging from AI, Automation, Cloud Integration, Cloud Pak for Data, Cognos, DataOps, Data Science, Db2, IBM Z, Informix, Maximo, Netcool, Netezza, Open Source, Planning Analytics, Public Cloud, Security, Storage and Websphere and more. This may be the largest IBM Community Virtual event all year! No matter your technology, tool, or proficiency, you will find something here to grow your skill set.
- There are four very good Informix sessions scheduled for May 19 from 12:30 PM to 4:30 PM Eastern.
- There are other sessions of interest to all especially Informix world from Open Source.
- Guardium (one of the best Database security tools).
- Cognos (we all need reports).
- An announcement of a new AI product, Public Cloud and many more points of interest.
- This event also features two keynotes from IBM Senior Vice Presidents Tom Rosamilia (May 19) and Rob Thomas (May 20).
Live sessions will be from 8 AM (08:00) to 4:30 PM (16:30) Eastern Time US and replays of all sessions will be available.
Please share this event and leverage your co-workers, friends and online social channels to help us promote IBM User Group Day.
Get the full IBM User Group Day agenda and register for free visit here!