Informix Technology Day 2018
IBM is again organizing an Informix Technology Day - on Tuesday, 27.11.2018 in Munich!
There will be the opportunity to find out about new developments in Informix and best practices for the successful use of Informix. In addition, the Technology Day will also provide numerous opportunities to share experiences not only with other customers and partners, but also with IBM and HCL employees.
Pradeep Muthalpuredathe / Director - WW Informix Engineering
Speakers include the following:
• Pradeep Muthalpuredathe,
Technology Director and Head of Engineering for Informix at HCL,
• Shawn Moe, Architect for Informix Development at HCL,
• Scott Pickett, responsible for Informix at IBM worldwide,
• Martin Mählmann from the Hamburger Pensionsverwaltung,
• as well as other speakers from the local HCL and IBM organization.
Lectures will be given on the following topics, for example:
• Informix roadmap - Where do we go from here?
• Solutions for some customer Informix configuration and application issues.
• Advanced Analytics mit Python and Informix.
• Informix Support update.
• How to use Informix as SQL/NoSQL database.
• Push Data and Smart Trigger.
• Informix TimeSeries: Special Features and Points of Interest.
• What's New in Informix?
There will also be an Informix Ask the Experts session where all kinds of questions about Informix can be asked.
The event will take place at the IBM office in 81829 Munich, Hollerithstr. 1.
Registration starts at 9:00 a.m., lectures start at 9:30 a.m. The event is scheduled to close at 5:00 p.m
Participation in the event is free of charge.
Please include the names and e-mail addresses of all participants to be registered in this e-mail.
Dr. Andreas Weininger
Leading Technical Sales Professional
IBM Deutschland GmbH