IIUG World 2021 – Virtual Event
IIUG World 2021 will take place October 5-7 starting each day at 10:00 am Eastern US Time!
The keynote speakers just confirmed:
- Arvind Krishna – Chairman and CEO of IBM. Arvind has been with IBM for over 30 years.
- Madhu Kochar – IBM Vice President, Product management, Data and AI.
- Seth Dobrin – VP and Chief Data Officer for IBM Analytics.
Registration for this event will be $199. Register by September 1st to take advantage of the early bird price of $150.
All sessions will be recorded and available to paid attendees for replay.
Register today, save money and get one Informix 14.10 Administrator certification test free!
With a paid conference registration, an attendee will receive access to two Informix 14.10 Certification tutorials and a code for a free Informix 14.10 Conference Certification test. (Test must be taken within 90 days of end of conference)
More information about the new Informix 14.10 Administrator Certification you will find here!
Topic for IIUG World 2021 include:
- Informix Roadmap and licensing
- Informix in Cloudpak for Data
- What’s new in SQL?
- Best Practice(s) Using Keystores
- Easy App Development using Informix Containers
- Safeguard Your Data with Encrypted Backups
- Learn All About Backups from Secondaries
- What’s New with Informix Replication?
- Going from Development to Production with IBM Informix Editions
- What’s new in the Kernel?
- Analytics with Python, Notebooks and Informix
- Timeseries and Covid
- Cognos 101: More than a reporting system
- more to come as speakers confirm ...
Visit IIUG Website for detailed information & registration!
IBM User Group Day - May 19 & 20, 2020
Hello IIUG Members and Informix Enthusiasts!
You are invited!
Join IBM for User Group Day, a unique virtual experience. IBM is uniting over a dozen IBM User Groups for a 2-day virtual conference with 6 tracks each day featuring user groups, offering management, developers and support staff with expert advice, lessons, demos, keynotes, feedback sessions, and more. Learn more about the technologies you use every day, start a conversation, ask questions, or find new User Groups to connect with.
Technical sessions, more than 15 different areas, ranging from AI, Automation, Cloud Integration, Cloud Pak for Data, Cognos, DataOps, Data Science, Db2, IBM Z, Informix, Maximo, Netcool, Netezza, Open Source, Planning Analytics, Public Cloud, Security, Storage and Websphere and more. This may be the largest IBM Community Virtual event all year! No matter your technology, tool, or proficiency, you will find something here to grow your skill set.
- There are four very good Informix sessions scheduled for May 19 from 12:30 PM to 4:30 PM Eastern.
- There are other sessions of interest to all especially Informix world from Open Source.
- Guardium (one of the best Database security tools).
- Cognos (we all need reports).
- An announcement of a new AI product, Public Cloud and many more points of interest.
- This event also features two keynotes from IBM Senior Vice Presidents Tom Rosamilia (May 19) and Rob Thomas (May 20).
Live sessions will be from 8 AM (08:00) to 4:30 PM (16:30) Eastern Time US and replays of all sessions will be available.